Our Family

Our Family
The Family

Friday, August 31, 2012

Back to school!


A few days before school started Mia and Mae went in for their free hair cuts at the JCPenny Salon. Mae loves getting her hair cut. She often goes in for a trim whenever H.B. goes in for a haircut whether she needs one or not because she loves all the attention she gets and it's turned into a thing that she and daddy do.


The lady that cut her hair was very nice to her and she loved all the complaints she got. Mia was also very pampered. She got her hair washed and everything. She especially liked getting her hair rapped in the hair towel.







Mia was excited and ready to start 1st grade. I am so grateful that she is excited and very enthusiastic about school. She loves being around other children and has fun learning and discovering new this. I have been pleasantly surprised to see how easily she has taken to math. Her reading still needs some work but over all she is at or above grade level.


She just completed her second week of school and she is having fun and enjoying her friends and teacher in the 1st grade. Mia's teacher Mrs. Rios is really nice and very energetic and excited about all the children in her class. This makes me feel good about who my child is spending most of her day with.


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I like that math is going well. Thanks for all of your working in posting, Karen. I love it, and I love you!

    ReplyDelete