
Around here birthdays are a big deal, for you see if there is a birthday then there must be a birthday cake. No real big celebration even though there was a big birthday this year. The boy didn't even get to go to Berns this year. He had to settle for Joe's Crab Shake.
So H.B. what do you think of being thirty now? Answer: I don't know it hasn't quit settled in yet. I personally think 30 is a good age. Though I feel like I still have a lot to learn in life, being 30 makes me feel like I at least have a better understanding of who I am and what truly matters in this life. A lot of things have happened in what seemed like 10 very short years. I am looking forward to my 30th birthday this year. While there may be some disadvantages, I still feel like the advantages are far out weigh them.
No comments:
Post a Comment