Being the sports fan that he is, H.B. got us tickets to the annual season ticket holders meet the magic day. I am not two familiar with the names so you will have to excuse me if I get the names wrong. The girls enjoyed themselves not to mention H.B. It was only the highlight of his entire weekend. The lines to get pictures with the players were miles and miles long. I am not that big of a fan. So when H.B. saw an opportunity to get a picture with Hedo Turkoglu with out having to stand in the lines he ceased the moment. Here you have it
I am not sure who this is and neither does H.B. I literally ran right into him and the only thing I could think of to do was ask him if I could take a picture with him. I was extremely embarrassed. I am not sure that he was that popular since there was no line to get a picture with him.

We got a chance to see some of the more well known players but from a distance of course ie Jameer Nelson and of course pretty boy JJ Redick. We watched Dwight Howard sing karaoke with a fan and that was cool. Overall it was a nice experience.
We had a chance to walk through the new Amway Arena. They have a children's play area on the fifth floor which was nice for the kids. That is where I was when I ran into the mystery man. I was trying to keep up with Mae and wasn't watching where I was going.



Brian Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment