Our Family

Our Family
The Family

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A day to remember!

Speaking of Mothers Day. I totally forgot to mention what Mia did for me on mothers day. All week I had been receiving little mothers day gift from my girls. Things they did in school. Mae also did something for me at mommy and me. A mug that has a paper insert that she colored just for me. Mia brought me home picture she colored for me at school. At our enrichment meeting they also had them make us some mothers day cards. The best gift though was received on Sunday. It began at church with the girls singing during sacrament. Mae didn't even know what she was singing but she was so confident and sure of herself. Mia also loved getting up there to sing for me in spite of the fact that we weren't even in are home ward. It was super cute. During nursery the leaders got the kids to make the moms hand prints which I loved so much that I framed.

This is the best I could do. Mia and Mae are the two on the end.



 Because H.B. is in Lakeland all month and was on call Saturday night he could not make me the usual mommy breakfast so he instructed Mia on how to make me breakfast on Mothers Day. Mia was so excited to make me this special treat. She had it all planned out. We were in Bradenton for the weekend where H.B. would meet up with us on Sunday. He had planned a dinner with Great-grandma White and Paka at Joseluis and Vilma's house. Mae and I shared a room and Mia slept by herself in Javier's room at Karla's house. Mae woke up bright and early as is usual for her and asked me for some milk. I made her wait a little while. When I finally got up and walked in to the kitchen I noticed Mia attempting to make me breakfast just as she had promised her daddy she would. She asked me if I knew what she was up to and I pretended not to know and after getting Mae her milk proceed to go back to my room. Shortly there after Mia walks in with this beauty.

Can you make out what it is?

Look at that face. She was so pleased with herself. I felt so loved and blessed.

GG with Mae at our Mothers day dinner.
It was such a nice day. It was especially nice visiting with GG, Paka, J.P. and Jane. The food was good as is usual at Vilma and Jose's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment