Our Family

Our Family
The Family

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Mia!






Amazing my baby is 4. She really is a character. She keeps me laughing. She also started vpk this year and she is really excited about school. I love that she loves going to school and learning new things. She is attending a bilingual Montessori school. Mia has always told me that she prefers English and so when she came home the other day and told me that Monkey is Monito in Spanish I thought it was really cute. She recently said she likes Spanish now too. I am glad to see that my plan is working like a charm.


This year for her birthday we decided that we would just take her to the Magic Kingdom for a princess makeover (more for me really) she really enjoyed getting pampered and made up. We were lucky to have Tania and Craig come with us. We had a lot of fun. We also had some of her friends over for birthday cake. I bought cupcakes for the kids because I thought they would enjoy those more. It turns out they all wanted cake. They started picking at the cake and I finally just told them they could have that part of the cake to themselves and that is what they did. They licked the frosting until I made them stop. I figured they will only be this little once why not let them have fun. Over all it was a fun weekend.


The Saturday before her birthday Aki and Vilma came to spend some time with the birthday girl. We had a fun day.

2 comments:

  1. I can't let Sophie see this or she will want to get the princess makeover too! Mia, wow! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hurray...I can use these for the slide show. I'd lost the address of your Blogspot, so thanks for the hookup. Love you!

    ReplyDelete