
This is the life. We have spent most of our summer at the pool, beach, Sea World, Bush Gardens, or Adventure Island. Jenny spent some of her summer in Italy. While she was gone I just decided that I was going to hit it with the girls all by myself. Luckily I had friends that helped out once I reached my destination whatever that was. I am was really proud of myself. Mia loves the pool and the beach the best. She started swimming a little more on her own. On one of our trips to AI she was really comfortable swimming in the pool with a life vest. I had just seen one at Marshalls that I thought would work for her. We purchased it and she has been swimming on her own ever since. It's kind of nice not to have to hold her in the water all the time and I also get piece of mind knowing that she won't sink to the bottom of the pool if she accidentally falls in. We have also spent time going to the free movies on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

This is Mia bouncing around at her friend Emily's surprise birthday party. Ever since then Mia has asked me for a piƱta, balloons, and cupcakes for her birthday. She is so excited about her upcoming third birthday party that she has memorized her birthday and how old she will be. Mia had the choice of going to Disney for her birthday or having a birthday party. After choosing both mom chose for her and so we are having a party. I figured she will be fine since we are going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas again this year.

This summer we spent the entire first week of July down in Bradenton with the cousins. My cousin Karla took a week off of work to spend time with her boys. We spent 4th of July at the Florida Aquarium which we love. They had a special fire work display. The kids really enjoyed it. While we were in Bradenton we went bowling. Kids bowl free on certain days. This is Mia's first game of bowling. Needless to say we came in last place.

Daddy and Honey Bunch watching the fireworks. Daddy protecting the ears of our little one.

Mae absolutely loves being in the water. We have taken her a countless adventures this summer and her favorites are the ones that involve water and swimming. This is a picture at explore a shore at the Florida Aquarium before the fireworks started.

I put this picture in her because this picture believe it or not was taken by Mia. I had to crouch down a bit to make sure I was in it but I think she did a good job.

This is probably the best picture of "both of them". That is what Mia says to me when she wants me to hold her but she knows that I have to hold Mae too. I guess it's what H.B. says to her when he is holding both of them so now she says it to me.She really does love her little sister and is taking her arrival rather well. She was so used to having me all to herself. It is hard for her at times but I try to have Mia and Mommy time. Mia is growing up so fast. I hate that she is almost three. She is a happy, energetic, imaginative, smart little girl. Some times I am amazed at the things that come out of her mouth. She loves music and dancing. She is really into ballerinas ever since we saw them preform at the mall back in April. She is no longer interested in napping during the day. Now that I miss. Oh well! It was nice while it lasted I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment