
This is the end result of our seven years. We have been extremely blessed.
September 7, 2002 was a bitter sweet day for me. It would prove to be the happiest and the saddest day of my life so far. In spite of the many challenges H.B. and I faced early on in our marriage we knew we weren't going to have to do it alone. I believe that that is what has made all the difference in our marriage. I am grateful for the blessing of a temple marriage. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Or H.B. for that matter!
We spent the weekend in Orlando. We stayed at a really nice hotel the Shingle Creek Hotel. It proved to be most luxurious to say the least. My angel sister Vilma took both girls for two whole days. This is not an easy task as she has her own child to care for. Andrew and Mia are a handful when they are together. I am forever indebted to her. We attended the temple on Saturday. I didn't get a picture of it since I forgot my camera but that was at least for me best part of the trip.

This picture of us was taken by H.B.'s medical school friend Nashit. Yes that is his name. He just happens to be super rich and lives in the same neighborhood as Tiger Woods, Shack, and some other famous people but I can't remember the names. He took us on a tour of the community on his posh Lexus golf cart which he said was previously owned by the manager of NSYNC who went bankrupt and as a result all of his stuff was but up for sale at auction. But all of that was not what impressed me the most. The fact that he lives close to the temple and can see the temple from his kitchen window is what made me a little jealous.

This bed was rediculosly comfortable. That might have something to do with the fact that I got to actually sleep through the night. The myface picture was a must for our myface. That is what I call all online social networks.
No comments:
Post a Comment